With my seahorse

By Danielle Livadi - 5/08/2012 06:28:00 PM

A special occasion at Collabor88 for 88L. A romper so sexy! I love it! I' m dressing also a beautiful necklace by MG that you can find at FaMESHed in gold edition while in silver edition at the store. I blogged about it in one of my last posts but today i' m showing you it in its completed option.






Skin    ITGIRLS  -  Florrie
Eyes    Meghindo's
Hair     TRUTH      Gianna 2  - marmalade
Romper      ::House Of Hucci::    Poetic Romper  mesh -  midnight - at Collabor88
Bangles      :Mashooka:      Kay
Necklace      MG       Inlaid Seahorse   -  gold  -  at FaMESHed
Pumps      ALEIDA      Natalie croco pumps  -  rooibos
Poses      *Essential Soul*      Iconista





Thanks to Maxi Gossamer (MG), Steven Dean (*Essential Soul*).

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commenti