Love My Lips

By Danielle Livadi - 5/28/2012 02:57:00 PM

Good Morning! I'm here with some beautiful news for you! The first is my hairband by *Eyelure* , a cute pink hairband which i'm wearing with the new hair release by Tameless, with a part in mesh. The outfit, belt included, is a new release by Arisaris. Enjoy the post!






Skin     [Hush]      Christine   -  Vanilla  -  available at Skin Addiction Showcase
Make up and teeth       Shakeup!       Loute  -  pack 2
Hairband      Something Girly    Hairband Pink Chiffon - New
Hair       Tameless      Maycee   -   blondes with mesh part  -   New
Outfit      Arisaris      I Love My Lips    -   New
Pumps      MAAI      Supergirl   -  pink
Nails      Finesmith        Birds   -  #1 Summer Hunt
Poses    .evolve.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commenti