BCC

Happy Easter!

By Danielle Livadi - 4/07/2012 11:03:00 PM

I want to wish Happy Easter to all you! And for this i made a photo using a special pose for Easter from Essential Soul only at 99L!! Wishing you peace, love and happiness at Easter and always!







On me:

Skin   Izzie's  - Brianna skin spring edition
Eyes   Meghindo
Hair    Magika -  gift
Outfit     BCC  -  3000 members group gift
Pose with prop     Essential Soul - Our Easter Egg - couple pose with props included - New - 99L



Thanks to ES!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. thanks for follow my blog http://rumbofreebiessecondlife.blogspot.com.es/

    :) I have your blog in my blog roll, kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nayra! I'm so happy my blog is in your blogroll! You make great work on your blog! Kisses ^^

      Delete
    2. P.S: your blog too is in my blogroll! big huggies!

      Delete